The mission of Student Access & Educational Equity (SAEE) is to support, retain, and graduate low-income, first-generation, and/or historically underrepresented students.
- Engage campus community on issues and best practices to achieve degree completion for first, generation, low income and or underrepresented students
- Partner with schools and administrative units to remove obstacles students may face towards a timely degree completion
- Partner with schools, centers, grant and administrative offices to create tailored initiatives to decrease time to degree completion for more first generation, low-income and or underrepresented students
- Use responsive research to identify service gaps, enhance existing programs, and provide data-driven recommendations for student success
- Increase academic support and advising for students not enrolled who are first-generation, low-income and/or underrepresented students