Mission, Values & Objectives
Student Access and Educational Equity (SAEE) is an educational pipeline utilizing a series of integrated experiences including advising, tutoring, mentoring, programming, supplemental instruction, undergraduate research opportunities and partnerships to improve student persistence and graduation from high school to college, and beyond. SAEE enhances the academic experience of student scholars by providing necessary preparatory skills for students’ career and post-graduate educational pursuits.
- Access - We believe that all students, regardless of race, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status should have access to quality and affordable higher education.
- Student Centered - Students are the first priority of SAEE in the decision making process, planning, and implementation of services.
- Partnership - We seek to form partnerships within the division of Undergraduate Academic Affairs (UAA), larger university and local communities to provide student resources.
- Inclusivity - We promote a diverse campus community that welcomes and connects students, faculty and staff.
- Progressive Thinking - SAEE is committed to implementing best practices for students and professionals through ongoing research, development, training and the use of technology.