SAEE Student Ambassadors play a vital support role to SAEE, acting as official student representatives of SAEE and serving as the official voice representing the organization to:
- Prospective Scholars
- Student Organizations
- Undergraduate Student Panels
- University departments, faculty and staff
- Responsibilities of include
- Recruitment of prospective students
- Attending events at the University and target high schools and sharing their experiences Promoting SAEE Events and Initiatives encouraging student participation initiatives.
- Special Events and Programming
- Provide guidance to the office of the Senior Director
- Ambassadors serve for one year beginning May 2015- May 2016.
Who can become an Ambassador?
- Current SAEE Participant
- Upper classman in strong Academic Standing (3.0 GPA or higher)
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and someone who is self-motivate
What are Ambassador Duties?
- 15-20 hours per week (Must have availability of 1-2 Evenings Per Month and 1 weekend during the Semester for Recruitment and /or Workshops)
- Must be able to commit to weekday standard business hours
- Serve as a SAEE student representative at on-campus and state-wide events
- Assist with planning of programs and workshops
- Attend all orientation and training sessions
- Staffing of SAEE Events, including Educational Outreach Initiatives and other units within SAEE
- Must attend an Ambassador Leadership Training
What are the incentives?
- Priority listing for grant funding
- Early Arrival to campus
- Additional opportunities to network and meet faculty
**If you would like to request a paper form of this application, please email email@example.com or contact 848-445-4014 **