EOF Graduate and Professional School Grants
The New Jersey Educational Opportunity Fund provides financial assistance and support for a graduate program. The objective of the graduate EOF program is to increase participation in graduate and professional study of New Jersey residents from backgrounds of historical poverty. Students who received EOF grants as undergraduates shall be given priority consideration for EOF graduate grants. These students are presumed to have met the financial eligibility criteria for graduate EOF as long as they continue to demonstrate financial need. Graduate grants range from $200 annually to $4,350 annually depending on the type of institution and financial need. These grants are renewable based upon continued eligibility.
- Must demonstrate an educationally and economically disadvantaged background
- Be a New Jersey resident 12 consecutive months prior to receiving the award
- Apply and be accepted to a participating New Jersey college or university
- Be a full-time graduate student as defined by the institution
- Meet the financial eligibility criteria as defined in the undergraduate section above
- Be in a degree/certificate program with a minimum requirement of 24 equivalent semester hours and be at least one academic year in duration.
For additional information and eligibility guidelines visit the New Jersey Educational Opportunity Fund website.