LSAMP Scholars have access to outstanding opportunities to assist them on the path of completing degrees in STEM disciplines.
The New Brunswick LSAMP Scholars program is proud to partner with a number of academic support programs in New Brunswick. The LSAMP Scholars program is designed to complement programs such as EOF, SSS, and ODASIS, and to work with them to create a unified approach to success in the sciences. LSAMP Scholars can also participate in many other programs across the New Brunswick Campus, including Aresty, Research in Science & Engineering at Rutgers, Ronald E. McNair Post-Baccalaureate, and the Rutgers Learning Centers.
LSAMP Scholars may be eligible to:
- Help your peers excel in science, math and engineering, and earn stipends as ambassadors, peer study group leaders.
- Participate in research opportunities with Rutgers faculty and share your research at conferences and symposia.
- Give back to the community through educational outreach and mentoring programs.
- Obtain internships and externships with companies in the STEM field.
- Participate in special programs on careers in the STEM fields and attending graduate school.
- Earn stipends for book support, tutoring, leading study groups, and participating in research and community service.
- Tutoring Support
- Research Support
- Internship/Conference Travel Support
- SCOPE Externship Program
- Ambassador Program