Here is a list of helpful questions and answers as you transition into our program:
- Q: How can I get information regarding my financial aid package?
- A: The best way to find out would be to go to the Financial Aid Homepage and then try calling Financial Aid at Phone: 848-932-7057 Click here to go right to their homepage http://studentaid.rutgers.edu/
- Q: How do I find out my admission status for Rutgers and EOF? Were my documents recieved?
- A: The best way to find out about your status and if we have received all neccesary documents is to go first to you enrollment pathway. Here is the link http://www.ugadmissions.rutgers.edu/pathway/
- Q: Do I have to pay any fees for the summer program?
- A: Summer Institute expenses are covered by a grant the program receives for the Summer, but the academic year expenses are covered by your individual financial aid package.
- Q: When is the SAS EOF application deadline?
- A: We have a rolling admission but be mindful that it is on a first come first serve basis
- Q:Can students go home on the weekends?
- A: Yes students can go home on the weekends during the summer program however if they chose to stay on campus then they commit to staying for the entire weekend.
- Q: Can I select my roommate for the summer?
- A: No, we will assign roommates.
Q: If am attending the SAS EOF Summer Institute, do I also have to attend New Student Orientation?
A: Yes, all incoming students are expected to attend New Student Orientation.
- Q:Can I attend New Student Orientation during the SAS EOF Summer Institute?
- A: No, you cannot attend New Student Orientation during the SAS EOF Summer Institute. If your high school graduation permits, you should attend New Student Orientation prior to the start of the SAS EOF Summer Institute. If it does not, you should attend New Student Orientation in August.
- Q: Are there any graduate grants for EOF?
- A: Yes, If you had a EOF grant as an undergraduate you may be eligible and apply for the EOF graduate grant. Please click on the following link to obtain more information about this process. https://access.rutgers.edu/graduate-educational-opportunity-fund
- Q: I am transferring to Rutgers and am EOF eligible. Who do I contact to start this process?
- A: You can contact the SAS EOF Transfer and Non Traditional Department (TNT) using the following link http://access.rutgers.edu/sas-eof/students/considering-eof/transfer-students
Some tips for you!
- Always make copies of all your tax information sometimes multiple offices ask for them!
- Make sure you look at the letterhead of the mailings you receive to know which campus department is requesting information from you
- When you follow up with our offices, make sure you note who you spoke with as a point of reference
- Please make certain you adhere to all deadlines and diligently respond to all emails sent your way