EOF students can participate in various programs that will enhance their opportunities in a competitive, global job market.
- Students have the opportunity to learn in countries around the world. They can take classes, participate in internships, or do community service, all while earning Rutgers credits.
- The primary purpose of Pre-Legal is to increase the number of under-represented students who apply and gain admission to an accredited law school.
- Pre-Legal is funded through the Educational Opportunity Fund of the Commission on Higher Education of New Jersey and has been hosted by Seton Hall University School of Law, with participation from Rutgers University School of Law.
- Career Services assists students and alumni in career matters and life planning including identification and assessment of their core competency skills, investigation and exploration of academic and/or professional area interests, and a greater understanding of the world of work.
- They offer workshops and individualized career counseling on choosing a major, résumè writing, Graduate School planning, career assessment, job placement, finding internships and full-time jobs, interviewing skiils, making successful career transitions, and much more.
- The Office of Distinguished Fellowships assists students and recent graduates with applications to national fellowships.
- They help students select the right fellowship and advise you during the competitive application process.
- Fellowships provide students with opportunities for advanced study, research, or teaching in various disciplines in national and internation settings.