2015 SAS EOF SUMMER INSTITUTE PAYROLL INFORMATION
Congratulations on your employment with the School of Arts and Sciences Educational Opportunity Fund Program 2015 Summer Institute, pending payroll verification and your attendance to the SAS EOF Orientation.
My name is Traci Cole, Senior Administrative Assistant for the SAS EOF Program and your contact for payroll procedures during the 2015 SAS EOF Summer Institute.
Below is a list of forms that must be completed no later than Friday, May 22, 2015 in order for you to be entered into our payroll system in time for the first paycycle (hourly/salary pay dates) of the 2015 SAS EOF Summer Institute.
- SAS EOF Summer Institute Offer Letter (This letter was emailed to you. Please print, read, sign and return to me no later than Friday, May 22, 2015)
- Payroll Data Form -To be completed by the following people:
- New Summer Institute Employees (never worked for SAS EOF)
- Employees who did not work the previous summer
- Employees who requested their SAS EOFpayroll record to be deactived due to other University position during the academic year.
* Please note:The above mentioned employees must contact me at 848-932-2271 to provide me with your social security number. We are paperless and do not store social security numbers on computers for security purposes.
- Instructor ALR WSI Declaration Form (All Instructors Only) This fillable form was emailed to you. Save it to your hard drive, type in your information, print and return to me with your SAS EOF Offer Letter.
ATTENTION NEW SAS EOF SUMMER INSTITUTE EMPLOYEES OR EMPLOYEES WHO DID NOT WORK WITH SAS EOF IN SUMMER 2014
You MUST make an appointment with me to do the E-Verification process. Please contact me at 848-932-2271 (By Appointment Only Please).
Please review the Acceptable Forms of Documentation (ID) thoroughly. This will assist you in determining which forms of ID you should bring in with you to provide proof of identity and work eligibility. I am unable to process your paperwork without the proper forms of ID.
***Note, if you have previously completed the E-Verify process from last summer, there is no need to repeat this process.*****
All of your payroll information should be received by our office no later than Friday, May 22, 2015 to avoid any delay in your pay.
Please return all signed forms to our office locate at:
SAS EOF Administration Office
520 George Street
Milledoler Hall, Rm 019B
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1176
Or you can scan your signed documents and email them directly to me at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our program.
If you need to complete the SAS EOF 2015 SUMMER INSTITUTE PAYROLL DATA FORM, please click here.