Am I eligible for the EOF program?
- You must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid Alien Registration Receipt Card, Form I-151, I-551, or I-94, indicating that you are a permanent resident
- You must be a legal resident of New Jersey for at least one year prior to college enrollment.
- You must be a first-generation college student (i.e..., your parents are not four-year college graduates).
- You must have a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma (G.E.D.) by the time you register for college.
- You must provide evidence of your ability to succeed in college.
- You and your family must have a documented history of financial and academic disadvantage.and must meet the income guidelines set forth by the State of New Jersey Office of the Secretary for Higher Education. Click here to view income guidelines.
View additional Eligibility Guidelines through the Rutgers University Admissions.