All Transfer and Nontraditional (TNT) EOF applicants must:
- Complete the EOF Questionnaire which is included in the Rutgers undergraduate admissions application.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and ensure that Rutgers is listed as the school of first choice.
- Return the admissions acknowledgement form upon acceptance.
- Submit an EOF transfer/referral form (provided by the EOF Counselor at your previous school).
- Schedule an interview with the TNT EOF Director or Counselor by calling 848-445-3091. The interview is required in order to make a broad assessment of the student's motivation, potential, talent, and eligibility based on any recommendations/referrals, school records, academic and personal history, and other application material. Note: No transfer or nontraditional applicant will be considered for the program without this interview.
- If the candidate meets the preliminary criteria, the Director will forward his/her name to Financial Aid for an in-depth review.
Lastly, the names of any applicant deemed eligible are forwarded to the state EOF office for confirmation of funding.
All admitted Transfer and Nontraditional EOF students confirmed for funding will be notified by phone or e-mail.