Student Information Packet
Dear EOF Scholars,
Congratulations on choosing to attend the Rutgers University through the School of Arts and Sciences/School of Business/Mason Gross School of the Arts EOF Program! You are among an extraordinary group of scholars from whom we expect great things.
Be sure to click on the links and review the material below:
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Financial Aid Eligibility
- Placement Testing
- Academic Planning and Advising Day (APA) Dates
- Summer Institute Requirement—What to Pack/Campus Parking
- Summer Institute Move-in Day Itinerary
- Tuesday June 6th 1-430pm or Saturday June 10th 9am-12pm, Orientation Meeting located on College Avenue Student Center, 127 College Ave New Brunswick NJ (chooose one of these two dates as SAS EOF Summer Institute Orientation is mandatory)
- Driving Directions to Hardenbergh Hall
- Creating Your Rutgers Email Account
- Student Support Services (offers tutorial support during summer institute)
Everyone must complete the following forms:
Please read and sign the SAS EOF Summer Institute Contract. The contract must be returned via fax or mail to the address below no later than June 11th. No exceptions!
Complete the EOF Online Student Information Form (this form request information needed for the EOF program prior to coming to the summer institute).
Print out the Permission to Diagnose and Treat form (pdf file), fill out, sign (if over 18 years of age) or have your parent sign (if under the age of 18) then return it to the address below.
Print out the Photo and Travel Release form(pdf file), fill out and submit by Tuesday June 6, 2017 or Saturday June 10, 2017. If you are unable to bring these items in person, you can mail them, or fax them to the EOF Administrative Office no later than June 11th.
Print out and complete the SAS EOF Health Insurance Form (pdf file) and submit by Tuesday, June 6, 2017 or Saturday, June 10, 2017 . If you are unable to bring these items in person, you can mail them, or fax them to the EOF Administrative Office by June 11th.
If you are a minor please print out the Parent/Guardian Departure Consent Form, have your parent/guardian sign and get it notarized . We can only accept the orginal document of this form. Please do not fax back. Please mail via postal mail or bring it to our office by June 10, 2017
If you need to submit a permission slip to your high school to confirm attendance at the June 6th SAS EOF Summer Institute Orientation please click here and print out the permission slip.
School of Arts and Sciences EOF Program
520 George Street
Milledoler Hall, Room 19
College Avenue Campus
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at (848) 932-7167. We look forward to meeting you in person at our pre-orientation programs on either Tuesday, June 6th or Saturday, June10th.
Michelle J. Shostack, Ed. D.
Assistant Dean and Director, School of Arts and Sciences EOF Program