SEBS EOF Transfer Students
TRANSFER STUDENT PROCEDURES
THINGS TO DO
To be eligible for EOF program at the Rutgers University
School of Environmental and Biological Sciences you MUST:
- Completed the online SEBS EOF Transfer Application
- Have received an EOF Grant from your previous institution.
- Submit an EOF Transfer Form or letter from your previous institution (signed by the EOF Director or Designee). This form/letter should include verification that you received an EOF Grant at that institution. Please contact your former institution to retrieve the form/letter.
- Have received an acceptance letter/email from the admissions office. Submit a copy to EOF
- Change your college choice to Rutgers University at http://www.hesaa.org Phone: 1-800-792-8670
- Check the enrollment pathway link to view housing and dining options and other important information: Enrollment Pathway http://admissions.rutgers.edu
- Attend the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences Transfer Student Advising Day and take Placement Test. Call 848-932-3512 for further information. Website: http://sebs.rutgers.edu/new/
- Make an appointment to meet with Ms. Edrice Wyatt, Senior Counselor.
- Call 848-932-3738
- Stop by the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences EOF Office, Martin Hall Room 211
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When available, check your Term Bill charges for the upcoming term.
- Student Accounting http://studentabc.rutgers.edu/
- Check your Financial Aid status.
- Financial Aid https://financialaid.rutgers.edu/
- Submit copy of FAFSA/SAR (Student Aid Report)
- Submit proof of family income (Tax Transcripts, social security, etc…)
- Submit a copy of your academic transcript to the Deans Office in Martin Hall Room 205