Enroll your child and recieve the following:
- Your child will have the opportunity to live in a college residence hall and take classes with highly qualified Rutgers University Faculty and Staff.
- Your child will have the opportunity to receive college credit.
- Your child will recieve "hands on" opportunities in Science,Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- You and your child will be prepared for college admissions process and understand how to suceed while in college.
Academic Year Programming and Services
- Your child will attend seminars, workshops and lectures by guest speakers that and research faculty that will help them prepare for college.
- Your child will have the opportunity to attend College Visits in New Jersey and around the country.
- Your child will have the opporutnities to earn $ for doing well in school.
- Your child will receive individualized Academic, Career and Personal College Advising.
Your child will have the chance to attend specialized test preparation courses that will optimize their chances for success on standardized tests required for college.
For more assistance with Test Preparation please visit:
- ACT: www.act.org
- ACT Fee Waiver Instructions: www.actstudent.org/faq/answers/feewaiver.html
- SAT: The College Board: www.collegeboard.com
- SAT Fee Waiver Instructions: www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/sat/calenfees/feewaivers.html
- Preliminary SAT (PSAT): www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/psat/about.html
- Free Test Prep from Number2.com: www.number2.com
- The Princeton Review: www.princetonreview.com
- Kaplan’s Test Prep: www.kaptest.com
For more information regarding College and College Preparation please visit the following websites:
- CSO College Center: www.CSOCollegeCenter.org
- The College Board: www.collegeboard.com
- KnowHow2Go: www.knowhow2go.org
- Hobson’s College View: www.collegeview.com
- Peterson’s: www.petersons.com
- The Common Application Online: www.commonapp.org
- Colleges That Change Lives: www.ctcl.org
Financial Aid and Scholarship
- Federal Student Aid: http://studentaid.ed.gov
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): www.fafsa.gov
- CSS/PROFILE: https://profileonline.collegeboard.com
- The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid: www.finaid.org
- Fast Web: www.fastweb.com
- Find Tuition: www.findtuition.com
- Sallie Mae: www.salliemae.com
Learn more by contacting us at email@example.com