This award highlights our students who achieve academic excellence in their schools, Upward Bound offers Distinguished and Director's Honor Awards. Eligible students will received nomination by Upward Bound Staff for Outstanding Performance. Awards are available during the last marking period and require a submission form with verifying documentation from a guidance counselor. Every honor includes a monetary award which is presented to the student at a Saturday Session or a University-wide ceremony.
Directors Honors List
- Perfect Attendance in High School and Upward Bound (Two Consecutive Marking Periods)
- Honor Roll (Two Consecutive Marking Periods)
- Single Subject Improvement (whole letter grade in one or more a subjects)
Directors Distinguished List
- Perfect Attendance in High School and Upward Bound (Full Academic Year)
- High-Honor Roll (Full Academic Year)
- Superintendent's Award
- Single Subject Improvement (whole letter grade in one or more subjects)
To apply for the Directors Honors and/or Directors Distinguished List Awards please submit the online report form and corresponding report card by the established deadline.
For deadlines please see our Calendar of Events.